B2X300 Firmware Updates

This new DIY 3D printer kit is a result of a vast market research and hours of development and engineering. It is an open source project, which means this is a versatile product that you can build upon and make it your own.
tiagofgs

B2X300 Firmware Updates

Post by tiagofgs » 28 Aug 2018, 15:11

Hello everyone,

The firmware for your B2X300 3D printer is now available on GitHub: https://github.com/beeverycreative/B2X300-firmware
It is a fork of Marlin (http://marlinfw.org/) with some focus on usability and user experience, plus some nice custom features (self-test wizard, power loss recovery, Trinamic drivers support, and so on). Feel free to modify it according to your needs :)

If you happen to find a bug, please report it by creating a new issue on the GitHub repository or by commenting below (or opening a new topic). If software is your thing and you managed to fix a bug or add a new feature, we invite you to contribute to our fork of Marlin by submitting a pull request.

Please check the following document on how to update the firmware of your printer:
Cura-firmware-update.pdf
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 212 times
For more information visit: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1595

Alternatively, you can use our B2X300 Firmware Updater tool to quickly flash the latest firmware to your 3D printer. It works by fetching a pre-compiled firmware file from our servers and uploading it to your B2X300. Please, bear in mind that it is still in a beta-testing phase and bugs are to be expected (though it should be pretty stable for most users). You can download it for your OS here https://github.com/beeverycreative/B2X3 ... re_Updater or you can find it on the SD card you received along your 3D printer. As always, if you find bugs or have suggestions, please comment below or open a new topic to get the discussion going.

Cheers!
BEEVERYCREATIVE
Research and Development Team

tgala

Re: B2X300 Firmware Updates

Post by tgala » 21 Nov 2018, 12:55

Code: Select all

Topic updated on 2018/11/21

RNowak

Post by RNowak » 23 Jan 2020, 20:36

Hi,
had some issue with precision of building of this machine. Had to do this twice. I would suggest to measure diagonals of bottom plates when build to make sure everything is most perpendicular to each other. Much better is to build as soon as possible main bottom of frame structure and than add everything to it later. Also had some issues with cutting steel elements (same left gap holders) to make proper alignment of parts.

still like mine machine after building process.

Best regards,
RNowak

srodrigues

Post by srodrigues » 03 Feb 2020, 11:17

Hi RNowak,
Thanks for your suggestions. We will pass them to the development team, for being analysed.

emousselli

Post by emousselli » 25 Apr 2020, 10:02

I am unable to use this printer, it does not recognize the serial number, tried to update the firmware using the updater, it does find the printer, but once I click flash, it tells me something is wrong. loaded the latest version of arduino IDE, tried again, still failed. loaded cura, followed instructions to setup, tried to update from cura, it tells me printer is not connected. windows 10 running on a fairly new ASUS laptop. What else can I try?

srodrigues

Post by srodrigues » 01 May 2020, 14:51

Hi emousselli,

Which version of the firmware updater are you using? Is it the latest, i.e. v1.3.0?
I would suggest you send us a session log of the running of the updater for B2X300. Please do the following procedure:

- run the updater for B2X300 until the last step, that you can reach;
- close the marlin updater;
- reopen marlin updater, and then click "SPACE"+"L", which will open an option: "view app log from previous session", and select it;
- copy the log text with "CTRL"+"C", and send it to the support team: customer_service@beeverycreative.com .