[3D PARTS] helloBEEprusa 3D printer KIT printed parts

The versatility of an entry-level 3D printer, engineered to last.
By BEEVERYCREATIVE and Hello 3D Printing World
Filipe

Re: [3D PARTS] Source files for helloBEEprusa 3D printer KIT mechanical parts, including the printed ones

Post by Filipe » 12 Jan 2016, 09:47

Hello klorydryk,

I haven't printed one, but I would say, as is, with support.
So the front part has a better finish.
Just my opinion :)

Andre_A
BEEVERYCREATIVE

Re: [3D PARTS] Source files for helloBEEprusa 3D printer KIT mechanical parts, including the printed ones

Post by Andre_A » 18 Jan 2016, 16:11

Hi :)
This is the best way to print it. I also recommend use the "touching buildplate" support type and "First extruder" in support dual extrusion.
LCD_support_CURA.png
LCD_support_CURA.png (58.56 KiB) Viewed 11907 times
Cheers ;)
BEEVERYCREATIVE
Research and Development Team

trinomic

Post by trinomic » 26 Jan 2016, 16:30

Hi,

I printed the stability feet (all of them) and found the gaps are ~2.55mm, not wide enough for the printer structure (~2.9mm width) to slide in.
Are there different versions of the HelloBEEPrusa with different measurements? Or do I need to do some more calibrating on the printer?

Thanks,
Paul.

jsilver

Post by jsilver » 10 Feb 2016, 08:11

Paul,

If the slots are too small in both x and y planes, you're probably over-extruding and should reduce your extrusion multiplier slightly. If it's just one plane, that would indicate mechanical slackness, for example due to a belt that's too loose or even a belt wheel that's slipping.

Jon

trinomic

Post by trinomic » 11 Feb 2016, 01:27

I've loaded up the files in Freecad, and it seems the gaps are around the same size as what I printed. So it looks like the printer body has changed dimensions at some point.

The stability feet here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1080908 are the correct size (3mm gap) and fit perfectly.

jsilver

Post by jsilver » 21 Feb 2016, 23:53

trinomic wrote:I've loaded up the files in Freecad, and it seems the gaps are around the same size as what I printed. So it looks like the printer body has changed dimensions at some point.

The stability feet here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1080908 are the correct size (3mm gap) and fit perfectly.
Having tried this myself, I concur... DNeves' stability feet on Thingiverse are the designed at the right size, but the BVC parts have too narrow a slot.

DNeves

Post by DNeves » 04 Mar 2016, 09:14

jsilver wrote:
trinomic wrote:I've loaded up the files in Freecad, and it seems the gaps are around the same size as what I printed. So it looks like the printer body has changed dimensions at some point.

Having tried this myself, I concur... DNeves' stability feet on Thingiverse are the designed at the right size, but the BVC parts have too narrow a slot.

Hi Guys! Well, HBP stability feet were inspired my idea. I think you won't have any issues with my design, although let me know if you need any change in the design! :) Happy prints!

Andre_A
BEEVERYCREATIVE

Re: [3D PARTS] helloBEEprusa 3D printer KIT printed parts

Post by Andre_A » 06 Apr 2016, 11:16

We add to the github:
  1. For the "Assembly Manual V4-20151013 and V3-20150831":
    https://github.com/beeverycreative/hell ... se/HBP_v03
  2. For the "Assembly Manual V5-20160308":
    https://github.com/beeverycreative/hell ... se/HBP_v05
BEEVERYCREATIVE
Research and Development Team

stig.joergensen

Post by stig.joergensen » 10 Sep 2016, 18:50

Hi

Its seems the Z Support 1 and 2 are missing from the part - eg the top of the Z Tower...

Can you fix that?

Thanks

Filipe

Post by Filipe » 19 Sep 2016, 09:01

stig.joergensen wrote:Hi

Its seems the Z Support 1 and 2 are missing from the part - eg the top of the Z Tower...

Can you fix that?

Thanks
I had to ask BEEVERYCREATIVE.
The Z TOP part is the same for both sides.