[FIRMWARE] Latest helloBEEprusa firmware 1.1.1 Final

The versatility of an entry-level 3D printer, engineered to last.
By BEEVERYCREATIVE and Hello 3D Printing World
MrDoom

Re: [FIRMWARE] Latest helloBEEprusa firmware 1.1.1 Final

Post by MrDoom » 14 Dec 2017, 15:12

Hello siquenique,

I have no feedback on the Mac Os version as I dont have one but on windows version 1.6.8 works flawlessly.

I think they mean that you have to uninstall other versions of Arduino before you install 1.6.8.

That is a problem cura has, it warms up both the extruders when you define the printer as dual extruder, unless you edit the start gcode to force only one of them to heat up.

AFAIK when you upload a new firmware the program memory of the chip is completely erased, only the eeprom remains and you can reset it to the default of the firmware by going to the LCD and choosing "Control" > "Restore failsafe" and then "Store memory"

Wim Adriaens

Post by Wim Adriaens » 27 Jan 2018, 10:17

Installed the new firmware. All working fine. Leveling fix is an improvement!!!

Kedar

Post by Kedar » 10 May 2019, 12:03

Got a touch of an odd issue in the wake of refreshing the firmware

When I set off a print, the extruder demonstrates the right temp, yet warms to 10c underneath this each time I need to turn up the warmth with the tune, at that point once warmed turn it down

DomingosRodrigues

Post by DomingosRodrigues » 10 May 2019, 14:43

Hello Kedar,

the latest firmware has new PID factor for the extruder heater control, they are tuned to the defaul heater, block and temperature sensor, make sure both the heating element and sensor are correctly inserted and tightened on the hotend you see the problem.

If that doesn't work you can calibrate the PID using any serial terminal to talk with the printer via USB, for example YAT or Repetier host.

You only need to send the following commands, inside " ", replace "print_temperature" for the print temperature you are using:
If tuning for PLA, PETG or any other material that uses the cooling fan use this first line otherwise only use the following commands
"M106 S255"

"M303 E0 C10 S"print_temperature" U1
M500

This will run PID autocalibration for extruder and then save the obtained values on the printer's memory .

Best regards